If you need to edit one of your imported recipes for any reason, click on the three dots at the top right corner of the recipe screen and hit Edit Recipe. You can edit the ingredients, servings, image, cook time, allergy tags and more. Your edits will show up as an adapted copy of the recipe. You can easily toggle back and forth from your edited copy to the original version of the recipe. If there are recipes that imported that you would rather not have on Prepear, you can delete them from the recipe edit screen as well. You can also set your recipe as 'Secret', which would make it only visible to you.
Articles in this section
- How to Add a New Recipe to Prepear
- How to Create a Cookbook in Prepear
- How to Price Your Cookbook
- How do I delete a recipe from Prepear?
- Why don't my recipes have nutritional information?
- Viewing recipe directions in Prepear
- If users add any of the recipes from my site to Prepear, will they sync to my Pro account?
- How to Create a Meal Plan in Prepear
- How do I edit my recipes within Prepear?