- Log into your Pro account
- Click on Add A Recipe
- A modal will pop up asking if you would like to:
Add a Recipe From a Website:
- Copy & paste the URL from your website
- Click on Get the Recipe
- All of the Recipe Card info will automatically load for you if you are using a recipe card plugin.
- Look over to make sure the recipe looks perfect
- Select the Recipe Discovery Option - auto set to public
- Click Save
Add Your Own Recipe - this is where you will enter in all your recipe info and image.
- Start by naming your new recipe
- Click Create a Recipe
- Enter the Recipe Info
- Name, URL - if you have one, Servings, prep & cook Times, Ingredients, Directions, Notes, Tags, & select the recipe Discovery Options
- Click Save & you are all done!
- Just a reminder, Prepear does not sync back to your website after the initial mass recipe import. If you add new recipes to your website you will also need to add them to Prepear.
Let’s take this a step further & get nutritional information on your recipe card!
In order for Prepear to calculate nutritional information for a recipe, there are a few things that need to happen. First, the ingredients need to be verified by our system. You will know that an ingredient is verified by the blue checkmark located next to the QTY, Measurement, and Ingredient name. Selecting an ingredient from the drop down list is the quickest way to ensure that you are using a verified ingredient.
If you cannot find the ingredient in our system and would like nutritional information for your recipe, contact us to get the ingredient added to our database. Second, we need to know how many servings your recipe is making. Select the serving amount inside of the recipe info section.
Once you have all 3 blue checkmarks for each ingredient & serving sizes your nutritional information will show up on your saved recipe card.
Now your subscribers will have all of your new content available on Prepear!