You can save your meal plans in Prepear, and reuse them as many times as you want.
Here’s how to save and reuse a plan in your Meal Plan Library.
Saving Plans From the Mobile App:
- From your Meal Planner, tap the three-dot menu next to the dates of the plan you want to save. Then select “Save Meal Plan.”
- Give your meal plan a name. You also have the option to add Prep Tips and Notes to your plan. Then tap save, and we’ll add your plan to your profile on your meal plans tab. It’s that simple!
How to Reuse your Saved Plans from the Mobile App:
- You can access any of your saved meal plans by going to your profile (the "me" tab on the bottom navigation).
- Then tap 'Meal Plans'. To add a meal plan to your Planner, simply select the meal plan you want, and then tap the green 'Add To Planner' button.
- Then select the week you want your plan to start
You can also add one of your saved meal plans to your Planner by going to Planner, tapping the three-dot menu in the top right corner, and selecting Pick a New Plan.
Saving Plans From Your Computer:
- From your Meal Planner in the left hand navigation
- Select the dropdown arrow on the week header. (see image below).
- Give your meal plan a name and number of weeks you want to create for your meal plan.
- Then click "Save Current Meal Plan". Your plan will be saved to "My Meal Plans" in your profile.
Reusing Meal Plans From Your Computer:
- Select "My Meal Plans" in the left hand navigation.
- Click on the Meal Plan you want to add to your planner.
- Click "Add to Planner".
- Select the week you want your meal plan to start with.
Please sign in to leave a comment.