Add a note or a non-recipe item to your planner from the mobile app.
Not all dinner plans require a recipe.
- To type in your meal idea, tap the “Quick Add” field under any date, type your meal idea, then assign it to Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, or Dinner.
- If there’s already a meal added to your planner on a certain date, you can access the “Quick Add” option by tapping the lightning bolt symbol beside the date.
- Use the Quick Add option to record simple dinners like “Tacos” or “Spaghetti Night,” or record your plans to eat out. Enjoy!
How to add a note or a non-recipe item to your planner from your computer.
- Go to the "meal planner" tab on the left hand navigation.
- Click on the lightning bolt icon
- Enter whatever note you want. e.b. Spaghetti night, leftovers, hamburgers, date night, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.