From the mobile app
The video below shows you how to add multiple recipes to your shopping list based off the recipes that you have planned in your planer.
- Make sure you have recipes already added to your planner.
- Tap on the shopping list icon in the bottom navigation of the app.
- Tap the orange button in the top right corner that says "Add from plan".
- Select the recipes you want to add to your shopping list then, tap next.
- Your list is ready, and you're ready to shop.
How to add an individual recipe's ingredients to your shopping list.
This feature is only available from the mobile app.
- From your mobile app - tap on any recipe.
- Along the top of the screen there are 4 icons. Tap "Shop".
- Unselect any ingredients you already have, adjust servings, and select the day you plan on making this recipe.
- Tap Save to add the selected ingredients to your shopping list.
From Your Computer:
- From your computer go to prepear.com and sign in to your Prepear account.
- Make sure you have recipes planned out in the "Meal Planner" tab.
- Go to the "Shopping List" tab and then click "Add from plan"
- Select the recipes you want to add to your grocery list, and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click "Next".
- Your list is ready to go and will sync with the mobile app.