You can add any personal recipe you love to your Prepear Cookbook.
The only field that is required to save a recipe is the name field. So you can fill out as much or as little information about your recipe as you want. You can always come back to it later to add a new photo, or edit your recipe.
From Your Computer:
You can add recipes using your phone or computer, but using your computer is definitely faster if you need to type out large sections of directions or copying and pasting from digital documents or websites.
- Click the "Add a Recipe" button at the top right of the screen.
- Type in the name of your own recipe on the left, then click "Create a Recipe".
- Next add all the details of your recipe: picture, servings, prep time, cook time, ingredients, directions, notes, recipe tags, etc. When are you done typing in an ingredient, hit "return" on your keyboard and it will automatically add another field for an ingredient.
- When you are done click "Next". You can always return and edit your recipe anytime.
- Select the cookbook(s) you want to save your recipe to, or create a new cookbook, then click "save". This will save this recipe to your cookbook(s) located on your profile.
From the Mobile App:
- Tap the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Create recipe,” and you’ll arrive on the recipe creation page.
- Next add all the details of your recipe: photo, name, servings, prep time, cook time, ingredients, directions, notes, recipe tags, etc.
- Tap "Next" to proceed to the next step to decide which cookbook you want to save your recipe to.
- Tap the desired cookbook(s) you want to save your recipe to, or create a new cookbook, then tap “Save” in the top right corner of your screen, and your recipe will be added to your Cookbook.
Please sign in to leave a comment.