When you're promoting Prepear to your audience, you will want to use your Prepear provided Brand Sales Page link or your custom Brand Sales Page link to take your followers directly to your sales page in Prepear. You can find your unique link in the Marketing tab in Prepear. You can also use the Prepear Homepage link listed in your Marketing tab- your ref ID is connected with that link. As soon as you create and publish a cookbook or a meal plan, you will find unique marketing links for those as well. You can use these links when promoting specific meal plans or cookbooks. Always confirm that your ref ID is attached to the URL.
Articles in this section
- How to Add Your Facebook Pixel ID
- How to Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID
- How to Create an Advanced Marketing Discount
- How to Create and Manage Product Discounts
- How to Manage Your Subscription Settings
- How to Create a Campaign in Prepear
- Prepear Product Pricing Guide
- My recipe is [vegan/gluten-free/dairy-free] but Prepear isn't showing that. Why?
- What link should I use to promote Prepear to my audience?